Foxhunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promise She Broke

Go down

The Promise She Broke Empty The Promise She Broke

Post  Poker Face Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Through the dizzy streets of Liberty City Tyler weaved, his little Sister laughing and giggling on his shoulders.
Much to the girl's delight, Tyler had taken Faith to her first Ice Cream parlour. His favourite one, in fact; the Ice Cream was a little expensive, but the amazing taste was worth it.
Frankly, he was surprised that she was ten years old, and had not yet experienced the joy of an Ice Cream Parlour.
He'd gotten Chocolate, she'd gotten Strawberry.

Once they had left, Tyler had given her a piggy-back, to prevent the girl's feet from getting sore.
"You like it, Faith?" He asked, a delicate drop of pink ice-cream running off the girl's hand.
"Yeah!" Came the enthusiastic reply.

It was all well and good.
But they came across an awful man, mugging a little corner shop. The logo on his back was horribly promiscuous, with a gang name printed on it.
"Oh, dear." He said, turning and heading for the opposite route. It was best not to get involved.

"Promise me you won't end up like one of those people, alright, Faith?" Tyler asked with a smile, giving his Sister's hand a squeeze.
"Promise me you won't throw your life away like that..."

Faith squeezed Tyler's hand back.
"I promise."
Poker Face
Poker Face
Awesome

http://foxhunt-freeplay.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum